Friday, January 15, 2010

Pop-Tarts® Sprinklings™


Last year, Pop-Tarts® introduced an online club called Sprinklings™. According to their site, by joining the club you receive "a smattering of samples and a variety of values." When I first joined in September, I received a printable online coupon. A few weeks later, my Blueberry Muffin sample arrived in the mail (containing a package of two full-size pastries) along with a few more coupons. Then I basically forgot all about it until the end of December when I received another package from Sprinklings™, this time sharing with me their brand new flavor, Wild! Grape. Apparently it hasn't even hit the shelves yet! It tasted pretty good and I'm always excited about getting free snacks in the mail, so I though this was one deal worth sharing. The email address I used to join has not been sold to spammers, though it's always a good idea to use a separate "junk" email address to register for deals like this just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment